|Admissions begins||Mar 28, 2022|
|Last date to apply||May 20, 2022|
|Jio Institute Entrance Test (online)||May 21 - May 29, 2022|
|Online Interviews||May 21 - Jun 5, 2022|
|Admissions offer release||Jun 9, 2022|
|Last date to submit Admission Fee||Jun 17, 2022|
|Last date to submit First Installment||Jul 3, 2022|
|Programme begins||Jul 14, 2022|
Admissions Information Sessions
- Academic Excellence: Applicants must display a consistently brilliant academic track-record.
- Industry relevant work experience: Applicants having at least 18 months of relevant work experience.
- Diversity across professional domains, genders, national & international geographies and backgrounds.
- Holistic Evaluation based on academic performance, co-curricular and extracurricular accomplishments, perspectives, references, entrance exams, and interview.
- Merit Based & Need Blind Admissions: Selection to be solely on the basis of Merit.
PGP in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- Candidates should hold at least a three-year undergraduate degree with minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA.
- All candidates must have completed at least one course at the undergraduate level in either Computer Science/ IT/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics.
- At least 18 months of work experience as of July 1, 2022
Learn about your Application
Describe your educational journey starting from 10th Grade till Graduation
Share information about yourself and your family. Submit Government issued ID
Awards & Recognition
What Interests you? Let us know. Are you a poet, a sportsperson, or an Entrepreneur? Tell us what makes you Unique?
Help us understand your professional journey in detail
Statement of Purpose
Tell us what drives you, why you are interested in us, and how will you give back to the society
We require two recommendations preferably from your professional supervisors
The Application fee for PG Programmes is ₹2500
Applicants will have to take an online proctored test comprising Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability & Writing Skills sections. View More details at Jio Institute Entrance Test. Alternately, applicants can also submit a valid GRE® test score.
Once shortlisted, meet with an interview panel of academicians and senior industry professionals to help us learn more about you.
Selection process and resources
- 1. Create your account using the Jio Institute online application portal
- Click here to visit the Jio Institute online application portal
- Create your account using the Registration form
- Follow the instructions to verify your email ID
- 2. Access application portal dashboard
- Once your email ID has been verified, login to the online application portal using your email ID and the password assigned to you.
- Upon login, you will be directed to the Dashboard. Click on "Apply Now" to begin the Application form.
- The online application form has different sections, viz. Personal Information, Academic Details, Work Experience, Essays & Recommendation, and Financing & Scholarship. We encourage you to explore these sections before you start filling in the information.
- While filling up the online application you will be able to save drafts and even go back to a previous section to edit any information.
- Next, use the ‘Upload Documents’ section to submit copies of Mandatory and Optional documents:
- The following documents are Mandatory, and must be included along with the application form:
- Colour Photograph (Passport size photo)
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card for Indian Students / Passport or Government recognised National Identity Card for Foreign Nationals)
- Senior Secondary / 10th-grade / ‘O’ Level / Equivalent certificate
- Higher Secondary / 12th-grade / ‘A’ Level / Equivalent certificate
- Graduation degree certificate and transcripts / mark sheets
- Work Experience / Service Letter(s)
- Current Resume
- The following Optional documents may also be submitted to help build a stronger case for your candidacy:
- Professional Certificate(s)
- Post-Graduation degree certificate and transcripts / marksheets (if any)
- Award Certificate(s)
- Published Research Paper(s)
- Portfolio / Work Samples / Project copy
- Patent (if any)
- Video Resume
- The following documents are Mandatory, and must be included along with the application form:
- Finally, submit the Application of ₹2,500/- using the options available on the screen. Upon completion, the Admissions Office will automatically receive your application and supporting documents for review. Please note that the Application Fee is non-refundable.
- 3. Take the Jio Institute Entrance Test (online)
- After you submit your completed online application along with all other supporting documents, you will receive a link to take the online entrance exam.
- The exam follows a multiple-choice format, and includes sections such as Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Writing Skills, and takes approximately 130 minutes to complete.
- You can choose from multiple slots to book a time as per your convenience, and can be taken online from the comfort of your residence,
- Upon completion of the exam, the Admissions Office will automatically receive your test score.
- Please note that no fee is payable for taking the test
- You may view more details about the test from the link : Jio Institute Entrance Test
- 4. Appear for an Online Interview
- The Admissions Office will send you information to schedule an online interview with the admissions panel
- Choose from the available time slots based on your convenience and book your appointment
- 5. Admission decision and Admission Fee payment
- Based on an overall assessment of your application, and performance in the entrance test and interview the Admissions Office will communication its admissions decision to you.
- If you are accepted into the programme, you will receive the Provisional Admission Offer Letter and you will be required to submit ₹25.000 to confirm as Admission Fee within 7 days. Please note that the Admission Fee is non-refundable.
- Once you submit the Admission Fee, you will receive the final Admission Offer Letter and you will be required to submit ₹2,95,000 as the First Installment within 15 days
- Upon receipt of the First Installment, your admission into the programme will be confirmed, and you will receive further information related to the programme schedule.
- You may request for a refund by referring to the Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Scholarships & Fees
Jio Institute believes that all deserving candidates should have the opportunity to fulfil their higher education aspirations, despite financial and other challenges. In order to provide opportunities to deserving candidates who may not have the means to pursue quality higher education, Jio Institute will offer scholarships of up to 100% on the tuition fees. Scholarships will be awarded based on the review of individual needs, as well as the Jio Institute’s commitment to access, inclusion, gender parity and diversity. A significant number of scholarships will be available for meritorious candidates, international candidates, specially-abled candidates, etc.
- PGP Fees for 2022-23
The fee for the Post Graduate Programme is ₹6 lacs (inclusive of tuition and residential fee) for the academic year 2022-23.Fee Structure for PGP Programmes (Academic Year 2022-23)
Application Fee Particulars Amount GST Amount (incl. GST) Remarks Application Fee ₹ 2,119 ₹ 381 ₹ 2,500 To be paid at the time of submission of online application form (Non-refundable) Programme Fee Particulars Components Amount GST Amount (incl. GST) Remarks Admission Fee - ₹ 21,186 ₹ 3,814 ₹ 25,000 Payable on receipt of Provisional Admission Offer Fees for 1st and 2nd Quarter Tuition Fee ₹ 1,65,254 ₹ 29,746 ₹ 1,95,000 Payable on receipt of Final Admission Offer. Hostel Charges ₹ 70,000 ₹ 0 ₹ 70,000 Mess Fee ₹ 28,571 ₹ 1,429 ₹ 30,000 Total Amount Payable as First Installment ₹ 2,63,826 ₹ 31,174 ₹ 2,95,000 Fees for 3rd and 4th Quarter Tuition Fee ₹ 1,52,542 ₹ 27,458 ₹ 1,80,000 Payable at the start of Quarter 3 (Jan 2023) Hostel Charges ₹ 70,000 ₹ 0 ₹ 70,000 Mess Fee ₹ 28,571 ₹ 1,429 ₹ 30,000 Total Amount Payable as Second Installment ₹ 2,51,114 ₹ 28,886 ₹ 2,80,000 Total Programme Fee
(Admission Fee + Fees for four Quarters)
₹ 5,36,126 ₹ 63,874 ₹ 6,00,000
- Cancellation & Refunds
- Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Admission Fee and applicable taxes are Non-refundable.
- First Installment and applicable taxes will be refunded completely, if such a request is received on or before July 11, 2022.
- Second Installment and applicable taxes are Non-refundable.
- In case of extenuating circumstances, all deductions may be waived off by the competent authorities on compassionate grounds.
- Above figures are inclusive of all applicable taxes
- One Time Charges/Deposits
# Particulars Amount GST Amount
1 One Time Security Deposit (Interest Free, Refundable at the end of Academic Year subject to any applicable recoveries ) ₹10,000 -- ₹10,000 2 One Time Alumni Fee (Transferable to Alumni association fund) ₹10,000 ₹1,800 ₹11,800 Above one time charges/deposits are to be paid along with fees for 1st and 2nd quarter
- Other Estimated expenses for PG Programmes
# Particulars Approximate Amount 1 Books (As per actuals) ₹ 20,000 2 Laptop (As per actuals) ₹ 75,000 3 Other Charges (Documentation, Photocopies, Laundry, Electricity, etc) ₹ 50,000 Note: These are only indicative figures. To be incurred directly by the students on actual basis
Additional Expenses towards Study Abroad Module :
- Students will also travel overseas for a Study Abroad Module of 2 to 3 weeks duration at one of our Globally reputed partner University. For this purpose, Jio Institute will cover expenses towards course fee, residential charges, meal expenses, industry visits, cultural immersion, etc. estimated to be around Rs. 3 Lakhs per student
- Students will only have to bear expenses towards air fare, Visa charges and insurance (on actuals), estimated to be around Rs. 1.25 Lakhs.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
Prospective applicants and students are requested to view the Refund & Cancellation policy for more information.
For more details about the programme, please download the programme brochure.